Free Prophetic Words!
I have had a prophetic gifting from God all my life, though I have not always heard God clearly. Things would happen to me all the time that I thought were just coincidental, but now I realize it was God speaking to me. In 1991 I began to journal and track everything that I heard from God. To this day I journal daily in detail all the ways I hear God. I would really encourage you to do this as well. You get out of your spiritual life what you put into it.
The most frequently asked question I get is, “How can I tell if what I am hearing is from God or myself, or from Satan?” It is easier to distinguish between Satan and God, but determining whether what you are hearing is from God or yourself will take practice.
Hebrews 5:14 NIV
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.
I like to compare it with someone who works with security and fraud, and has been trained to recognize counterfeit money. They study real money so closely that they will immediately pick up on the counterfeit. This is the same with hearing God.
In 2001 I felt God calling me to get serious with my prophetic gift. I read more books and went to seminars and took some classes. I began to get around people who had the same gift I had and watched how they operated in it. God began speaking to me about the spiritual principle of the more you give, the more you will receive. I began giving short and encouraging words to people everywhere, outside churches and inside. I usually prophesy to over 5,000 people a year. The result of this is that I have now trained myself to hear God regularly. It is like any other gifts, whether it be teaching, preaching, hospitality, administration, worship, intercession etc. The more you practice and study your gift, the better you get at it. Of course, we can only go as far as the Holy Spirit will allow us, and we need to operate in God’s strength and power, not our own.
1 Corinthians 9:24-25 NIV
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
So, after giving thousands of prophetic words, I have noticed a recent pattern with the needs of people. To help encourage even more people, I have outlined a few prophetic words and words of knowledge and wisdom below. Most of them came to me as I was writing this article, and I am certain that the people who read it will be helped. So read through them and pray and ask God to speak to you. Maybe you will recognize one of these words as being applicable to your situation or that of someone you know.
Share them with your friends!
1. This is the end of a dry season. The glimmer of sun (Son) you are now seeing is not the sunset but the sunrise to a new day. Trust this time and move forward.
2. There is new strength coming to you. Satan has tried to come against your body and your health but you have held on and just as the sickness set in slowly, there is a new strength and healing from God that is setting in right now.
3. God has been changing your friends and acquaintances…you are being realigned right now to set you up for a new season. The old things have not worked as they once had. This is because all things are about to become new for you.
4. You have been saying, “I can’t seem to see what you are doing, Lord.” He says to you, “This is because I have hid My plans so that your enemies would not discover it. Even from you I have had to hide these things so that they would not be spoiled.” God our father loves surprises. Get ready to open your new gift, saved for this special time of your life.
5. This will be a significant birthday for you this year. It is as if you have been passed by not just once or twice, but many times. God says, “It’s complicated to explain!” But there have been factors behind the scenes, and there have been people and situations that have worked against you. Watch the table turn!
6. God wants you to know that the enemy only messes with people who are a threat to him. The difficulties you have experienced, even the dreams of running and feeling stuck, or showing up late, indicate that Satan has worked overtime in your life. God is the God of Justice, and He will not allow injustice against His people to prevail. This is the day to cry out because the Lord is now repaying and restoring the years that the locust has eaten away at your destiny.
7. You have asked the Lord, “Did I miss you? I thought that the decision I made was what you wanted me to do.” God says that He is restoring, right now, the things that did not work out. The decisions were correct but other people in your life said no or turned their back on God’s calling. Because others said no, God is sending a new strategy your way. He is aligning you with the right people and this will be the right time.
8. This is a strategic season in which family members and loved ones who have strayed from the faith are coming back.
9. There are prayers that have been prayed for decades that are being answered right now. Go back and look at your prayer list, the things you gave up on praying, God has not given up.
10. There is a dream that you gave up in order to have a family. God is going to repay you for this sacrifice and restore a destiny you thought you had lost.
11. You have gone through a financial beating. God is revealing to you in this season where the enemy has gained access. He will give you a strategy to pray to stop the hemorrhaging.
12. You have been on a short leash with God. Your calling is bigger than you know, so He has not allowed you to do some things that your friends do on a regular basis. This is because He is preparing you for a greater impact and a huge destiny.
13. You have been hearing that breakthrough is around the corner, but it never seems to come. Do not give up hope! This is a time to press into God and pick up some things that you laid down in the past.
14. There is a reason why people come to you and open up and talk about their problems with you. You have a gift from God that allows people to feel safe. You are being used in a great way to encourage people, and have even helped save some of your friends from killing themselves.
15. This next season of your life is very strategic and is like a chess board. It is not easy to see right now, but God is realigning some relationships and partnerships in your life that will allow you to excel in the next season.
16. You have been betrayed by some people, but God wants you to respond by blessing them. This is a time of learning to love those who curse you. What you learn now will propel you in the next season of your life.
17. God has been speaking to you about a financial increase in your life. It is time to give and trust God to open the flood gates of heaven.
18. Trust is being healed in you right now. God is healing you of rejection and ”the fear of man”. This is a spiritual lesson that is needed to get you to the next level.
19. As I am praying, I hear the name John. There are many named John that are going through a similar time. You have had promises over your life and, though times have not been clear, God wants you to trust Him right now. There will be a sudden turn of events.
20. You have been standing in front of a closed door. God is about to give you a new opportunity that will allow you to fulfill the same destiny.
21. There are new things coming to you from the written word of God. This is a season of revelation for you. Take notes and do some study.
22. What looks like a setback is not a setback at all. God is pulling you back for the purposes of propelling you forward in the New Year.
23. Follow your heart! You know what God has called you to and He has confirmed it. As you move forward, the doors of opportunity will open for you.
24. Look to the things that bring you passion and excitement. God is igniting you to ignite others. You have gone through a dry time, but this will only make the fire of the Holy Spirit burn brighter as you step into the new things being offered to you.
25. It’s time! Things that were promised previously that you did not see come to pass are beginning now. Particularly, things from 2006.
26. It is a time to rest and wait but while you are waiting on God, prepare yourself for the next season. Look back on the things He has promised you.
27. It is a time to change things up. Change your prayer time, change your study time, change your routine and you will get a new burst of energy that you need to make it through right now!
28. Consider your health and the fact that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. You will want to make some changes and improvements in your diet, exercise, and emotional health. This will allow you to move into this next season with greater energy and strength.
29. You are not on the shelf yet! Go wants to use you to impart wisdom and be a major intercessors during this time of transition and trouble in the land.
30. You have been faithful with small things and God has held back to test you. Watch and see a greater level of influence and favor come to you. Trust this time and step out.
31. What was considered by the enemy to destroy you will now be your strength. You will help hundreds of people who are suffering from the very things that you have gone through in your life. God is redeeming it all!
32. There is a new job coming that will give you the flexibility you need to pursue the greater call of God on your life.
33. Your house is always full of life and activity. God is using you as a lighthouse to your neighborhood and your children’s friends. He wants to encourage you that this is your mission and He is going to use you more in this area.
34. Your mind is clearing up. The enemy has tried to come against your vision, thinking, and caused even depression like symptoms to invade your mind. The Lord says, “No more!” as this plan against you is being revealed. It was intended to get you to stop. Your destiny to help others is so strong, keep moving forward. Let the new strength in the Holy Spirit overtake you.
35. People have spoken against you and wrongly accused you. This has been to try to get you sidetracked but God is using it to test your character. He is going to strengthen you so that you can love your enemies and be a blessing.
36. “Stand in the storm,” says the Lord. Do not run right now. Let things clear first and you will see a new season breaking forward. In a very short time things will be revealed that are currently hidden from view.
37. You have been called by God to do something radically new but you have been misunderstood by many people. God is going to reveal a strategy for you to help you communicate what it is calling you to. Slow down and listen right now.
38. God has heard your cry! He has heard you weeping and asking, “Where are you Lord?” He is sending a sign to you to know that He knows your heart and your needs. There were some things that you thought were right for you but God saw the end result and saved you and you family from even more pain.
39. Your family members have gone astray and God has not forgotten them. There is something they are called to do that is so radically new that they would not be received by the current church structure. God is saving them for a special time, and just like Joseph who was placed in prison and waited for his time, God will bring about the things your loved ones are called to do, at the right time!
40. God has done some great things in your life! He wants you to share the testimony of it to others. As you do this you will see even greater things start to happen! Healings, salvations, and even saving people from death! Greater things you shall do.
Visit www.dougaddison.com for more information.
To make a donation to our ministry CLICK HERE